All hire items are the property of Lillypad Flowers. All items are in good condition on leaving the premises of Lillypad and it is the responsibility of the hirer to check the hired items and ensure they are returned in the same condition (clean with no cracks, chips or breakages). Should any hired items not be returned or returned with a crack, chip or broken, the hirer is responsible for reimbursing Lillypad for the replacement(s) at the cost specified by Lillypad.
Terms & Conditions:
· All prices are shown in Australian dollars & include 10% GST.
· A deposit of 30% is required to secure your booking and any remaining balance to be paid early week of the function.
· Any amendments to the original booking must be agreed in writing with Lillypad and the client.
· In the event of loss/damage, cost/repair value becomes immediately payable. Hire charge is payable even if items returned as not used.
· Items no returned by agreed date are subject to pro rata extended hire charges.
· Hire items are not new and will have signs of reasonable wear and tear.
· Items to be returned in same condition.
· All shortages, damage and losses will be chargeable and deducted from the hire refundable deposit.
A security bond will be required, the value will be calculated on the total value of the hire items.
It is your responsibility to check the accuracy of information shown in your quotations and invoices. Your goods will be supplied as per the information contained on your invoice. Corrections must be notified in writing for the changes to take effect.
· Cancellations must be made at least 1 month prior to the wedding date.
· Non-refundable deposit of 20% of order will be withheld.