Steps To Preserving Your Wedding Bouquet
- Lillypad will supply an application form & appropriate information during your final consultation to ensure your flowers are cared for on the day.
- Wedding bouquet must be transferred to our store next business day .
- A packaging and express freight of $65 is required + deposit of $150 (credit card # required only for deposit).
- A representative from the Preservation Company will contact you upon receipt of your wedding bouquet and supply a tax invoice for your deposit. You will be directed to their website to choose a custom design layout and frame options available to you.
- The flower preservation company will finalise payment with you half way through the process and freight finished product directly to your nominated address.